All News

An elderly man died in a house fire near Kaluga

The investigating authorities are checking the discovery of the body of an 85-year-old man after a fire in the Borovsky district. This was reported to the correspondent on January 15 IA REGNUM in the Kaluga regional investigative department of the Russian Investigative Committee.

According to preliminary data, the fire could have arisen due to improper use of stove heating. The house was used for permanent residence and was located on the territory of the gardening partnership “Rodnichok”.

Currently, a set of measures aimed at establishing the circumstances of the incident is being carried out in the horticultural partnership. The audit will be made a procedural decision.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button