The State Duma explained how to change the management company

Russians who dissatisfied with the actions management company (MC) and wish to change it, must adhere to certain rules. This was told by the Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Commission on Ensuring the Housing Rights of Citizens Svetlana Razvorotneva.

According to the deputy, if a person does not agree with the accruals of the Criminal Code, then you need to act on your own. So, it is necessary to send a letter to the Criminal Code with a request for recalculation. If it is proved that the accruals were made incorrectly, then a debt in the amount of 50% of the accrued on top is paid in favor of the consumer.

If the company answers that everything is in order, you need to contact the regional housing inspection or (if they don’t help resolve the issue there either) to the court, Razvorotneva explained in an interview with the Public News Service.

According to the law, it is possible to refuse residential complex services by holding a general meeting of tenants, at which 50% of the owners will decide to change the management company. However, in reality, it is not so easy to do this, the State Duma deputy added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button