A photo: Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
The Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters of Russia for Humanitarian Response reports on new facts of criminal actions of the Kyiv regime against the civilian population of Ukraine and the people’s republics of Donbass, as well as the use of civilian infrastructure facilities by military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and militants of Ukrainian nationalist formations for military purposes:
– “In Kramatorsk, Donetsk People’s Republic, in an apartment building (Parkovaya St., 95), military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have equipped a strong point with ammunition and weapons depots, and residents are forcibly kept in their apartments.”
– “In schools No. 4 (M. Priymachenko St.) and No. 25 (B. Khmelnitsky St.), nationalists placed firing positions and sniper points, while the evacuation of the local population from nearby residential buildings was deliberately not carried out.”
– “In Dachnoye, Odessa region, in the House of Culture and Gymnasium No. 2 (Mira Street), the nationalists equipped a stronghold, and placed armored vehicles and MLRS on the territory.”
– “In Lisichansk, Luhansk People’s Republic, on the territory of a dairy plant (Artemovskoe Highway), nationalists of Ukrainian armed formations equipped barracks, firing positions and an arms depot, and Western-made armored vehicles and artillery pieces were placed on the adjacent territory.”
– “In Avdiivka of the Donetsk People’s Republic, specialists from the Center for Information and Psychological Operations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine carried out another provocation in order to accuse the Russian Armed Forces of allegedly destroying civilian infrastructure. To do this, the nationalists blew up the building of secondary school No. 6 (Shevchenko Boulevard) and distributed fabricated photo and video materials in Ukrainian and Western media. Such fakes are regularly replicated by Ukrainian propaganda with the support of the countries of the collective West.”
– “In Slavyansk, Kramatorsk district, militants of Ukrainian armed formations mined the roadsides along Geroiv Truda Street, adjacent to the M-03 highway, while the local population was deliberately not notified. We warn the world community and international organizations in advance about this inhuman provocation prepared by the Ukrainian authorities, as a result of which civilians may suffer, and the Kyiv regime, according to a well-established scenario, will accuse Russian military personnel of indiscriminate strikes.”
“We once again emphasize that during a special military operation, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation do not strike at civilian infrastructure and treat the civilian population exclusively humanely, unlike the Ukrainian armed formations,” the head of the Russian Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Affairs said at a recent briefing. response, Colonel General Mikhail Mizintsev.
– “Despite all the difficulties created by official Kyiv, over the past day, without the participation of the Ukrainian side, 23,775 people, including 3,676 children, have been evacuated to the territory of the Russian Federation from the dangerous regions of Ukraine and the Donbass republics, and in total since the beginning of the special military operation -2 026,548 people, of which 321,820 are children.”
– “The state border of the Russian Federation was crossed by 308,013 units of personal motor vehicles, including 4,235 over the past day.”
– “In the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, more than 9.5 thousand temporary accommodation centers operate on a regular basis. Individual work is carried out with the arriving refugees and prompt assistance is provided in solving various pressing issues related to further accommodation, assistance in finding employment, providing children with places in kindergartens and educational institutions, as well as providing social payments and benefits.
– On June 21, 2022, the forces of the Navy, in cooperation with the port authorities of the Donetsk People’s Republic, ensured the first safe exit along the existing maritime humanitarian corridor from the port of Mariupol of the Turkish vessel “Azov Concorde”.
– “Demining detachments of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia perform the tasks of clearing the territory of the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics from explosive objects.
Total checked: 3,498.1 hectares of territory (including 23.3 hectares per day); 35 buildings (of which 13 are socially significant objects); two bridges and 9.64 km of roads. 29,727 explosive items were found and neutralized, including 806 per day.
– “Starting from March 2, 2022, the Russian Federation has already delivered 34,872.2 tons of essentials, food, medicines and medical supplies to Ukraine, carried out 1,201 humanitarian actions, including four in the past day in Donetsk People’s Republic, as well as Zaporozhye, Kharkiv and Kherson regions, during which 253.5 tons of humanitarian aid were transferred to the civilian population.