The lawyer told under what circumstances the Ministry of Internal Affairs puts draft evaders on the wanted list

Honorary Advocate of Russia Dmitry Krasnov told what to do with Russian men who have not lived with a residence permit for a long time and can get into list of dodgers.

“Come to the military registration and enlistment office, update your address of residence, share contacts, report your place of work, find out if it falls under partial mobilization“, – such advice was given by the lawyer in an interview with the Public News Service.

Before the evader is put on the wanted list, the Ministry of Internal Affairs charges him, Krasnov noted. In this case, the police must establish where the man evading military service is located. To do this, they need to knock on his apartment, come to his work, ask neighbors and relatives, the lawyer said.

At the same time, a person does not face responsibility for the fact that he does not come to the military enlistment office to update his data there, does not live at the place of registration and, accordingly, does not receive a summons.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button