Volodymyr Rogov, member of the main council of the Civil-Military Administration of the Zaporozhye region. Photo: Alexey Konovalov/TASS
For the second day in a row, Ukrainian punishers are shooting civilians who are trying to leave for the liberated territories. On the eve of the Armed Forces of Ukraine shot a convoy of cars near Kupyansk, in which about 40 people tried to leave the territory of Ukraine. As a result, about 30 people died. And on the day when the Zaporozhye region became independent, the Ukrainian Nazis hit the civilians of Zaporozhye. About the situation in Zaporozhye Radio “KP” told a member of the main council of the Civil-Military Administration of the Zaporozhye region Vladimir Rogov.
– Vladimir Valeryevich, can I congratulate you all on the results of the referendum and the future reunification of Zaporozhye with Russia?
– Yes, finally, it happened, finally, we achieved this, finally we were reunited. This is what we have been waiting for over 30 years. We waited not even 2 months from the moment we decided to hold a referendum, and not even 8 years after the coup, but more than 30 years. Everyone who voted in the referendum has a feeling of joy, and this is a gigantic, overwhelming majority of the inhabitants.
But, as you already know, on this day we again cannot do without tears. The Zelensky regime shot dozens of Cossacks who wanted to leave for the liberated territory of the Zaporozhye region. These people were not released for weeks and even months. And literally the day before yesterday they staged a rally demanding that they be finally released. And today, a blow was dealt to the column formed by them. As of now, 23 dead, 34 wounded peaceful Cossacks are known. The drug addict Zelensky, who has gone off the rails, is taking revenge on the Cossacks for their disloyalty to his regime, taking revenge on the inhabitants of the Zaporozhye Territory for the fact that we made our choice in the referendum in favor of Russia, and taking revenge on the day of reunification with Russia.
– Do we understand correctly that these people wanted to leave the territories of the region controlled by Ukraine for the liberated ones?
– Yes, there is such a zone on the Orekhovsky highway from Zaporozhye, on the territory of the Orekhovsky market, where columns of cars are formed from those who want to go to the liberated lands, hundreds and sometimes even thousands of cars gather there. And the Ukrainian authorities are doing everything to counteract this intention of theirs. They are kept there for weeks, some of them have not been able to come to us for two months. And the day before yesterday, people went to the rally, people demanded to be released into the liberated territory. After that, SBU and police officers arrived there, who began to threaten people, saying, they say, you will greatly regret this desire of yours.
And today this next vile and vile blow to civilians was inflicted by the Armed Forces of Ukraine. At the same time, Kyiv immediately tried to lay responsibility for the provocation, the bodies of the dead had not yet cooled down, to lay on Russia.
– It’s probably not worth talking about.
– No, it’s worth it. Every time you need to say such things. Because from the other side there is a mass brainwashing, justification of provocations is pouring out and attempts to accuse us of their monstrous crimes do not end.
– Let’s get back to the region, in what status is it now?
– We are now an independent Zaporozhye region. We have been independent for a whole day, but we are sure that soon this independence will end, and we will be reunited with Russia. It is deeply symbolic that the last day of the referendum fell on the great Orthodox holiday – the Exaltation of the Holy Cross. Cross. It’s still protection from the dark forces. And we, the Cossacks, know perfectly well that God is in heaven, and Russia on earth. And we officially return home on the day of Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sophia. We do not just believe in the future of Russia, we love it, we are full of hope, and Sophia, as wisdom, gives us the opportunity to breathe deeply and live for the good of our united great state. Now in Moscow we have a delegation of several dozen people who have forged victory for many years, representatives of absolutely all segments of the population and activities, both old and young.
In the meantime, we are not reunited with mother Russia, we can even print money, mint coins and stamps, so that later collectors, numismatists and philatelists would collect and collect such things. Of course, in jest. But it is clear that there is where to spend money on more pressing needs.
Ukraine reacted to the results of the referendum in the Kherson region with monstrous blows
The consequences of the attack of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the Polytechnic College in Kherson were filmed (details)