The President met with Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin, who is in charge of construction in the government. Photo: Mikhail Klimentyev / Press Service of the President of the Russian Federation / TASS
The President met with Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin, who is in charge of construction in the government. Vladimir Putin asked how the restoration of everything destroyed in the Donbass would go.
It turned out that a whole development master plan has already been prepared for Mariupol.
– According to the plan that is presented here, within three years we can fully restore the city. Moreover, we have painted for the construction of apartment buildings, for repairs, for current repairs … – said the Deputy Prime Minister.
Apparently, Mariupol residents will benefit in full. Our officials decided to change the borders of the city so that the airport would fall into them – so it would be easier to rebuild it. Trams are being restored in the city.
– We plan to make a new transport interchange hub, where there will be a railway station, a port and tram lines, – Khusnullin specified.
Anyone who does not want to wait for the restoration of their home, from the budget, are ready to give housing certificates for the purchase of some other apartments in the Donbass.
– We will also allocate money for repairs inside an apartment or inside private houses at the rate of six thousand rubles (per square meter – Ed.), – a member of the Cabinet did not specify how many people will be repaired inside their homes at the expense of our treasury.
“But this should concern not only the Donetsk Republic, but also, say, the Luhansk Republic, where it is in demand and where people are waiting for it,” Putin instructed in response.
Now the main thing is to find so many workers. Everyone who has done repairs in an apartment knows that everything can be done qualitatively for a month or two.
Separately, the president instructed to prepare the LDNR for the cold weather.
– It is necessary that people spend this winter in normal, human conditions. The leadership of the DPR asked to build a multidisciplinary medical center in Mariupol, and in Donetsk – a perinatal center. Take care of this issue,” the head of the country ordered.
Also, apparently, we will rake up a waste dump near Azovstal. There are 40 million tons of them.
“They didn’t do it,” Putin summed up.
– It is necessary to clean up, – Khusnullin agreed, adding that the plant will not work in its previous form. But something will remain in its place: “It is still possible to save some jobs there without restoring harmful production,” the Deputy Prime Minister said.