The annual chairmanship of Kyrgyzstan in the EAEU is coming to an end. In 2023, for the second time, Russia will become the main
A photo: REUTERS
Vladimir Putin spends Friday in Kyrgyzstan. A meeting of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council is taking place here. This is a “child” of the former Customs Union and the Common Economic Space. Two old associations were transformed into one new one.
The members are almost the same as in the Collective Security Organization: besides us, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia. Our last allies.
The reason for the meeting of the heads of state is more than worthy. The annual chairmanship of Kyrgyzstan in the EAEU is coming to an end. In 2023, for the second time, Russia will become the main one.
– Our integration association works effectively. In terms of volatility, it allowed to stabilize the markets,” the Russian leader said, recalling the growth of certain sectors of the economy.
Vladimir Vladimirovich listed the achievements of the economy:
* Unemployment is only 1%, when in the EU it is 7%.
* Agricultural production increased by 5.4%.
* Investments increased by 6.6%.
* Inflation is 12.2%, and in some EU countries – more than 20%.
* At the beginning of the year, we were predicted that the economy would fall by 20%, but in reality it fell by 2.9%. True, before the start of the NWO, the government expected a growth of 4% …
Since Russia will be the main one in the EAEU for the next year, Putin named our priorities for the union.
– Technological sovereignty, information technologies in document circulation, investment cooperation, – the head of the country listed.
Dmitry “Goblin” Puchkov: A torpedo is being grown from Ukraine to destroy Russia (more)