Press Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov.
A photo: GLOBAL LOOK PRESS
On Tuesday, January 10, a Komsomolskaya Pravda journalist asked the official representative of the Kremlin questions related to cinema, and not only …
– Dmitry Sergeevich, on January 5, Nikita Mikhalkov was hospitalized. Vladimir Putin is quite familiar with him, we even once were with the president on the set of Burnt by the Sun. Is Vladimir Vladimirovich’s reaction to Nikita Sergeevich’s hospitalization known?
Here, verbatim, is Peskov’s answer:
– Well, what can be the reaction? There may be only one. Naturally, the president regularly receives information about his state of health, empathizes, wishes him a speedy recovery, like all of us.
– Oh sure.
– Another event, Dmitry Sergeevich, it is less sad. The family comedy “Cheburashka” became the highest-grossing Russian film in the history of domestic distribution. In the Kremlin and in your family, in particular, did you watch this film?
– No, unfortunately, – the press secretary replied, – have not had the opportunity yet.
But, of course, we rejoice together with the authors of this film. They say it’s a very good movie.
– Thanks a lot.
After that, the Kremlin spokesman added:
– In general, we, of course, have a very wide field for work for our filmmakers
A vacuum has formed in our film market, and it must be filled with our products. This product is still not enough.
– Agree. Thank you.