Such actions of the Ukrainian authorities demonstrate their complete indifference to the fate of their own citizens and absolute disregard for all moral norms.
A photo: REUTERS
“It has been reliably established that the militants of the Ukrainian armed formations in Novopavlovka, Dnepropetrovsk region, mined a road bridge across the Salt River, which they plan to blow up and accuse units of the Armed Forces of Russia and the Donetsk People’s Republic of allegedly indiscriminate strikes on transport infrastructure facilities,” the head of the Mikhail Mizintsev of the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters of Russia for Humanitarian Response.
The colonel-general once again focused on the fact that in the course of carrying out the tasks of a special military operation, the Russian Armed Forces and the military formations of the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics do not strike at civilian infrastructure facilities, and also treat the civilian population exclusively humanely and provide civilians with comprehensive help and support.
Russia’s Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response continues to record the facts of the Kyiv regime’s criminal actions against civilians, as well as the use of social infrastructure facilities by Ukrainian armed groups for military purposes:
– “In Artemovsk of the Donetsk People’s Republic, the militants of the nationalist battalions in the building of the medical college (Nosakov St.) equipped a strong point and an ammunition depot, the approaches to the educational institution were mined, but the local population was deliberately not notified about this.”
– “In Berezovka, Odessa region, in the buildings of the Higher Vocational School of the National Polytechnic University and the Agrarian Lyceum (Pobeda Street), military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are stationed, and artillery and armored vehicles are located in the adjacent territory;
in Slavyansk of the Donetsk People’s Republic, units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and territorial defense are deployed in the buildings of the College of Transport Infrastructure (Gagarina Street), checkpoints and firing points are set up on the approaches to the educational institution, and residents of nearby houses are forcibly kept in the premises under the pretext of supposedly ensuring security.
“Such actions of the Ukrainian authorities demonstrate their complete indifference to the fate of their own citizens and absolute disregard for all moral norms and principles of international humanitarian law,” Mizintsev stressed.
– “Despite all the difficulties created by official Kyiv, over the past day, without the participation of the Ukrainian authorities, 25,285 people, including 3,557 children, have been evacuated to the territory of the Russian Federation from dangerous regions of Ukraine and the Donbass republics, and in total since the beginning of the special military operation – 2,949,811 people, of which 467,354 are children.”
– “484,047 vehicles crossed the state border of the Russian Federation, including 5,150 vehicles per day.
More than 9.5 thousand temporary accommodation centers continue to operate in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Individual work is carried out with the arriving refugees, they are promptly assisted in resolving issues related to further placement and employment, providing children with places in kindergartens and educational institutions, as well as providing social payments and benefits.”
– “The hotline of the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response, federal executive authorities, constituent entities of the Russian Federation and various public organizations received 29 requests for evacuation to Russia, to the territory of the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics over the past day, as well as to the areas of Zaporozhye, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv and Kherson regions controlled by the Russian Armed Forces. In total, the database contains 2,759,755 such appeals from 2,139 settlements of Ukraine and from the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic controlled by the Kyiv authorities.”
“More than 52,000 tons of essentials, food, medicines and medical products have been prepared at collection points. 49,333.4 tons of humanitarian aid have been delivered to the republics of Donbass and Ukraine (since March 2, 2022), 1,379 actions have been carried out, including five in the past 24 hours in the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, Zaporozhye and Kharkiv regions, during of which 364.6 tons of humanitarian aid were transferred to the civilian population.