News

In Volgograd managed to save the child swallowed gasoline

It happens quite often with children. accidentsso in the Kotelnikovsky district of the Volgograd region, a two-year-old boy swallowed gasoline, but he was saved.

“The child reached for gasoline when his father was repairing the car. The kid quietly approached the container with flammable liquid and tried to drink,” the regional health service quoted him as saying. novostivolgograda. en.

It is noted that the boy’s parents initially brought him to the district hospital, where the child was washed, after which the sanitation aviation urgently delivered him to Volgograd.

At the moment, the baby’s life is not in danger.

MailBD Official

Mail BD is the online news portal, where user will get news and updates on Entertainment, Celebrity news, Technology and others.
Back to top button