in case of illegal mobilization, you need to contact the prosecutor’s office

Advocate Dmitry Agranovsky in an interview with Pravda.Ru, he told who needs to be told about violations during partial mobilization. According to the expert, the most effective response is to appeal to the prosecutor’s office.

“As far as I know, in all regions there are governor’s hotlines. You can complain through the corresponding electronic reception,” the specialist noted.

In his opinion, a personal conversation or an e-mail can also help, but this method is less fast. Also, the interlocutor of the publication advised to talk about violations to journalists.

“I do not recommend contacting organizations that offer help with evasion. You can become a victim of scammers,” Agranovsky warned.

At the same time, he stressed that Russians can contact lawyers and clarify information about their rights.

“There are excesses on the ground. But they are detected. This happens mainly after complaints from citizens,” the expert concluded.

Earlier it was reported that more than 300 residents of Omsk announced illegal partial mobilization. According to local media, the Russians were outraged by the draft of men who are not subject to it due to age or health problems.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button