Head of the Communist Party faction Gennady Zyuganov.
A photo: Vladimir VELENGURIN
– … Gennady Andreevich, I just wanted to know. A year ago, you said that Chubais was “seriously ill.” Did you mean this disease, for which he was hospitalized, or something else?
– Well, I meant, first of all, the worldview disease, his hatred of Russia, his mercantile attitude towards all our values, his maniacal idea to hammer a nail into the coffin of communism …
Humanity has not come up with anything smarter than Soviet construction, humanism, justice, friendship of peoples. These are the main ideals of socialism – respect for the working man and everything else.
This is the first.
As for his physical illnesses, let the doctors sort it out. But, if the soul is rotten, thoughts are black, then such an organism is susceptible to any disease.
– How did you react to Chubais’s hospitalization in intensive care?
– I don’t want to comment on it. You see, that’s not the point. Anyone can get sick, you never know. But pay attention that lately everyone who has been strangling the country, who has betrayed it, who has destroyed it, who has traded it… The Almighty sees, and everyone will have to answer to him. None of them will go to heaven or the next world.
– Tell me, will we have the next “Party Wednesday” on Radio “Komsomolskaya Pravda” (97.2 FM)?
– We will have (August 10) Eagle with an excellent program – 100 years of Turgenev’s Spasskoye-Lutovinovo Museum-Reserve, a report by Governor Andrei Klychkov (who will come to you) on the party fund, the liberation of Orel from fascist invaders, big events – summing up. I can connect there and give you comments.
Still – the results of the contest “Talented Children” in the Oryol land. Competition for the Zyuganov Cup in volleyball (I was a member of the national team when I worked there). So, a lot of bright, interesting …
Chubais’s room after his sudden illness was checked by chemical protection specialists
The former head of Rosnano was urgently taken to intensive care (more)