A photo: Vladimir VELENGURIN
In Russia, for the first time since mid-April, 11,515 cases of coronavirus were detected.
… – Dmitry Sergeevich, will the country not have to follow the example of the Kremlin – switch to a mask mode again, well, and return to other precautionary measures? – with such a question, the journalist of Komsomolskaya Pravda turned to the official representative of the Kremlin on Thursday, July 28, and continued. – Is this topic being discussed in the Presidential Administration? We know that there are people who are directly responsible for this problem in the country.
– Well, these people do not work in the Presidential Administration, – this is how Peskov reacted. – These people work in the government and in Rospotrebnadzor.
It is they who make their recommendations, which we all must follow. This is the first.
Second. The numbers (morbidity. – A.G.) are indeed growing. We see that the curve crept up. This is not only in our country, but in a number of countries such alarming dynamics are observed.
And third. Actually, no one restricts citizens. For those citizens who, against the background of these data, are concerned and want to take care of their health, no one bothers them to take precautionary measures on their own – masks and everything else.
– But the employees of the Presidential Administration, when they are not at their workplaces, that is, in the Kremlin, on Staraya Square, do they, like ordinary citizens, no longer observe the mask regime?
– Someone complies, someone does not, – said the press secretary. – This is the right of every person.
– That is, we will have, apparently, in the coming weeks to take an example from those who comply?
– Well, while we see – the number of cases is increasing.
– … And one more thing – in continuation of the topic. A few days ago I asked you – was the President revaccinated or not?
– I don’t know exactly, I can’t answer your question.
– Maybe find out? Because … Or – at least: does he have enough antibodies?
– I know, yes.