Press Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov.
A photo: REUTERS
… – Dmitry Sergeevich, swine flu has already been recorded in 74 regions of Russia and the incidence is on the rise, – with this information, the journalist of Komsomolskaya Pravda began communicating with the official representative of the Kremlin on Monday, December 12. – Tell me, please, is the Kremlin monitoring these dynamics and are you ready to repel the onslaught of swine flu?
“It’s not the first time we’ve had the flu,” Peskov said. – Actually, the flu is what we live with for many, many years and, of course, everyone takes the necessary precautions.
This is a common process in winter.
But a lot of people get sick, yes, indeed. And we get sick a lot at work.
– Previously, – I reminded, – in the First – presidential – building of the Kremlin there was such a special installation that sprayed, swore visitors, it will probably be launched again now, right?
“I don’t know,” the spokesman said, “it will depend on what the health experts recommend.
– Have you canceled the mask mode? I mean the Kremlin. And it will continue, right?
“The mask regime is still in effect,” the spokesman said. – Well, that, in fact, is a very sound idea now. Because, indeed, masks save.
Well, and vaccinations. Many are vaccinated. Already vaccinated against the flu.
– And a little bit on another topic, let me ask you one more short question?
– Tell me, please, will there be a state reception dedicated to the New Year in the Kremlin this year? These techniques are a long tradition, they have been going on since the time of Stalin. And, in general, in terms of their scale, they could only be compared with receptions in honor of Victory Day.
– This year there will be no such reception, – said the official representative of the head of state.