A photo: Ivan MAKEEV
– … Alexander Gamov, a columnist for Komsomolskaya Pravda, is joining us. How is it in Lugansk?
– All right, Seryozha. People walk, roses bloom.
I have been here nine times in my time with Iosif Davydovich Kobzon. And everything was terrible, there were very big destructions, it was very sad. People are completely different.
Then we called it “Kobzon’s front-line brigade”, artists of not the first echelon traveled with him. And it was hard for him to even call them. These were decent people.
Now we were here before Vladimir Mashkov, Sergei Makovetsky, Sergei Bezrukov, Larisa Dolina. This starfall, in a good way, creates a good mood.
– Yevgeny Mironov also visited the Donbass.
– He is a very sincere person. If other artists do not really indicate their position, at first he was against the special operation, and then he visited here, he saw that there were normal people around.
The Union of Journalists of Russia, chaired by Vladimir Gennadyevich Solovyov, a former television journalist, organized a landing here. I am a paratrooper. I will be doing a master class. He brought here books that “Komsomolskaya Pravda” published for the anniversary of Kobzon.
Woke up this morning to the sound of our planes. At night I talked with local residents near the hotel. They say that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are now short of Luhansk, but literally the day before yesterday Tochka-U and other long-range shells flew in 40-60 kilometers away.
When we came here with Kobzon, people were waiting for Russia to take them in. People climbed the hill to see if Russian troops were coming.
And now the mood is even. I hope that today there will be a meeting with the leadership of the republic, with the head of the LPR, Leonid Pasechnik. More than a hundred journalists will gather at the media forum “Journalism Without Borders”.
– How did you get to Donbass?
– We’re a journalistic landing. Therefore, they landed with the help of a bus. Yesterday early in the morning we left Moscow, from Zubovsky Boulevard, from the Union of Journalists. And by two o’clock in the morning we got here. I did not notice the accumulation of military equipment here. From the faces of the military, I did not see that they were afraid, that they were from the war or to the war. It was at the border, at the border crossing. The technique is good.
There are special journalists here. And our guys – Kots, Steshin, and those who work here – Makarenkov from “KP” – Donbass, who lives here permanently, Olya Galskaya. It is very interesting to communicate with them, I admire them.