Vladimir Putin spoke via video link with Governor of the Lipetsk Region Igor Artamonov. Photo: Mikhail Klimentyev / Press Service of the President of the Russian Federation / TASS
Vladimir Putin spoke via video link with Governor of the Lipetsk Region Igor Artamonov.
– We have a traditional topic: the socio-economic situation, – the president outlined the topic from the very beginning.
First of all, the head of the region spoke about supporting the families of the mobilized.
– We have created a single window to solve the problem. For each family, we now have complete information about what it needs: gas, water, bank holidays – all this is under control today, and we are working with it, – the official reported.
Then Artamonov briefly described what was happening in his region:
* Attempts to revive the bankrupt Lipetsk Tractor Plant continue. The governor immediately asked for tax incentives for the enterprise in order to attract investors.
* Recently, local agriculture has grown by 40%. Soybean is especially developing – the business has invested 95 billion rubles in the plant for its processing.
* For the last year, state employees had a total salary indexation of 12%.
* The region wants to revive the Soviet pioneer camp “Prometheus”. Here it would be possible to make an analogue of “Artek” only with a bias in IT.
– The Lipetsk region shows good performance in all major areas – this is the growth of the gross regional product, industrial production, investment in fixed assets, the labor market, – praised the head of the country.