The criminal case on the death of four Russian citizens in the sauna of the Gloria hotel in the Albanian village of Kerret was opened by the Albanian prosecutor’s office, the press service of the department reported on November 25.
This is an incident that took place in mid-October. The deceased were members of the same family. The prosecutor’s office noted that after the incident, a check was carried out, which included a number of investigative actions, including testimony from persons associated with this incident.
As reported IA REGNUM, in mid-October, the Albanian Daily News portal, citing a law enforcement source, disseminated information that chlorine poisoning in the pool could have killed four Russian tourists in Albania. On November 25, the Euronews TV channel broadcast that water samples from the pool in the hotel where four Russian citizens died would be examined by a private laboratory.https://mailbd.net/