The use of artificial grass in Malaga is having quite a bit of success. It allows to maintain spaces with an interesting greenery, minimizing the work of irrigation and maintenance. Also, it is perfect in places where there is a lot of traffic. In turn, it happens that there are various forms of artificial grass. All this becomes a range of interesting advantages that are sought to be taken advantage of.
Due to the aforementioned, it is very useful to have the contact of a artificial grass installer in Malaga. Placing this material requires knowledge. Artificial grass is installed in rolls similar to a carpet. It is necessary to prepare very well the surface where it will be placed. In turn, the fixation is carried out by means of special adhesives, or with the help of anchoring elements.
Where can artificial grass be used?
There are many alternatives that are presented for the use of artificial grassl. In addition, the quality of the grass is getting better and better; being practically equal to a real grass. In addition, this grass is manufactured for various situations. Let’s see some cases below:
- Sports artificial turf: with high tolerance to traffic and impacts. Used, for example, on soccer fields and tennis courts.
- Lawn for public spaces: It is used for places where there is traffic, while they are outdoors. It is resistant grass, with the ability to remain with little maintenance.
- Pet grass: a widely used option in homes. Pets tend to deteriorate the natural grass in gardens. Therefore, a good alternative is to use grass designed for interaction with pets.
- Artificial grass for events: many times, outdoor events are needed and this is a complement that adds style and comfort.
- Residential Lawn: widely used in homes, both in single-family and multi-family homes. Ideal to have an area with greenery, without the need to invest time and money in maintenance.
- Children’s lawn: Widely used in schools and nurseries. It is not allergic and it is also very soft. Perfect for the little ones to play and enjoy on its special texture.
There are many uses for artificial grass in Malaga. People often have great feedback on this solution. In addition, there are various models of this grass considering aspects such as: color, size, texture, density, resistance, if it is for internal or external spaces.
Advantages of using artificial grass
There are many reasons to use artificial grass. It is no coincidence that so many users prefer this alternative, even beforehand over natural grass. Let’s see some of its benefits below:
- Green garden throughout the year
- easy maintenance
- Irrigation is not necessary
- Zero pests and insects
- This grass is recyclable
The truth is that professionals are needed install this type of green mantles. About; it is necessary to consult for a good artificial grass installer in Torremolinosin Malaga, in Marbella or in other locations.
An excellent supply and service of vegetable lawn
A company like evergrass It is an excellent help in these cases. It has a wide catalog of grass, as well as trained personnel for advice and installation of vegetable grass rolls. It is recognized for the installation of artificial grass in Vélez Málaga, Marbella, Malaga, Nerja, Torremolinos, Benalmadena and other nearby towns. He has been doing this activity for several years, for which he has a well-earned reputation.
On the other hand and to finish, it is important to indicate that the placement of this material involves the following process:
- The client expresses the use that the lawn will have: sports, external or internal area, gardens, traffic, etc.
- It is necessary to know the exact place where it will be placed on artificial grass, to calculate the number of square meters required
- It is necessary to verify the type of surface on which the mantle will go
- An installer should go to lay the grass cover, doing a detailed site inspection.
- This installation is done with special adhesives or fasteners suitable for this purpose.