Erectile dysfunction is a health problem that can affect many men who are over 50 years of age but could also occur as a result of some psychological disorder or even as a symptom of a disease, such as those affecting the Cardiovascular system.
Erectile dysfunction, like any other health problem, must be addressed by a doctor. This will determine the exact origin of the symptom so they can prescribe the most appropriate treatment.
How to treat erectile dysfunction naturally?
Ginseng is one of the plants most known and used in natural medicine that within its multiple benefits. It also highlights its ability to raise libido as well as being a potent vasodilator, which translates into better sanguine circulation of the penis.
To prepare a ginseng tea:
- Place several ginseng slices in 1 cup of water to bring it to the fire until it boils
- Then cover it and let it rest for approximately 5 minutes
- Then strain and drink 3 times a day
Infusion of rosemary, Catuaba, and Ginkgo Biloba
Both rosemary and Catuaba are ideal ingredients when it comes to raising libido, while on the other hand, with Ginkgo Biloba, we can experience an improvement in blood circulation, therefore it is beneficial for erectile dysfunction.
That is why we will use the three ingredients, and for this…
- Place 20 grams of a mixture of dried leaves of the 3 elements
- Add it in 1 liter of hot water
- Let stand for 15 minutes
- Then we will strain before drinking
Infusion of Terrestrial Tribulus
Also known by the name of Tribulus or thistle, this plant is known because it has properties that stimulate testosterone production and the elevation of sexual desire.
The recipe for this tea consists of…
- Placing 2 tablespoons of dried Tribulus leaves in ½ liter of hot water
- Then let it rest for approximately 10 minutes
- Then drink 2 times a day
Muira puama husk infusion
Also known as Marapuama, it is very popular because it helps improve blood circulation and produces an increase in sexual desire, which is why it is widely used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
The way to use this plant is to prepare a tea, adding 2 tablespoons of Marapuama peel in a pot with 1 liter of water, which we will bring to the fire until it boils for 20 minutes.
Then it is left to rest for approximately half an hour, it is passed through a strainer, and then it is taken 3 times a day until an improvement in the condition is noticed.
Honey, ginseng, and guarana syrup allies for erectile dysfunction
The mixture of these three ingredients improves blood circulation and provides properties that increase the energy needed to improve erectile dysfunction.
Prepare this drink by…
- Adding 1 tablespoon of powdered guarana
- 1 tablespoon of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of powdered ginseng in 1 ½ cup of honey to stir until well mixed
You’ll be able to take 1 tablespoon every morning.