Six rescuers who died in the line of duty at the Listvyazhnaya mine in Kuzbass will be awarded Orders of Courage posthumously, said the acting head of the EMERCOM of Russia Alexander Chupriyan…
According to the information on the official website of the Russian Emergencies Ministry, all the rescuers have families and children. All the victims were employees of the VGSV No. 3 branch “Novokuznetsk VGSO” of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise “VGSCh”.
So, according to order, the award will be given:
- Oleg Nosanchuk, assistant commander of the detachment, 53 years old, left with his wife and two daughters,
- Zemtsev Evgeny Viktorovich, respirator, 44 years old – wife and son,
- Nazarov Andrey Viktorovich, respirator, 56 years old – wife and daughter,
- Anikin Alexander Konstantinovich, respirator, 33 years old – son,
- Alexander A. Zakovryashin, assistant platoon commander, 51 years old – wife and son,
- Rylov Alexey Vitalievich, squad leader, 55 years old – wife and two children.
Chupriyan expressed condolences to families and loved ones of the victims. The acting head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations emphasized that every effort was made to save people, however, 239 people out of 285 were able to get to the surface from the face.